The resident raptors of the NRCP welcome you to take a peek
It is the mission of the Correctional Services office to offer high-level planning and administrative services in the areas of Community Corrections, Alternatives to Incarceration, and jail overcrowding relief in order to ensure the safety of the citizens of Pueblo County and to ensure that tax dollars are wisely spent in these areas.
- Contracting with and monitoring of two private community corrections programs
- Staffing of Community Corrections Screening and Advisory Committees
- Staffing of the Juvenile Review Board
- Contracting with and monitoring of five private vendors for the provision of Alternatives to Incarceration services, including home electronic monitoring and day reporting
- Researching and coordinating of criminal justice planning activities