Boone is a Statutory Town in Pueblo County, Colorado, United States. It is part of the Pueblo, Colorado Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 333 at the 2000 census.
Boone was founded as Booneville during the Pikes Peak Gold Rush by Albert Gallatin Boone, grandson of Daniel Boone. Boone was the first postmaster and for a brief time Indian agent to the Cheyenne and Arapahoe.
Mr. Dennis Prater serves as Boone's Mayor.
Boone is represented by the following individuals, serving as Trustees:
- Forrest Prater - Mayor Pro-tem
- Kelli Valencia - Council Member
- Michelle Bischoff - Council Member
- Dr. Kerry Prater - Council Member
- Sharon Metzger - Council Member
Ms. Barbara Berry serves as Town Clerk and Treasurer.