The Environmental Health programs focus on preventing communicable diseases and environmental conditions that could be harmful to your health.
Food Service / Restaurant Inspections
- Foodborne illness investigations.
- Food sanitation training classes.
- Inspections of restaurants, grocers, and retail foodservice facilities.
Health and Safety
- Child Care center inspections.
- School inspections.
- Radon information.
- Body Art Facility inspections.
- Emergency Medical service inspections.
- Rabies, Plague and Zoonotic Diseases.
- Public Accommodation inspections.
- Mobile Home Park inspections.
- Water testing for bacterial analysis.
- Emergency identification of unknown materials.
- Zoonotic Disease analysis.
- Insect identification.
Land, Air and Water Quality
- Permits and inspections of septic systems.
- Air Quality control inspections.
- Asbestos abatement consultation.
- Land use review.
- Recycling events; neighborhood clean-up events.
- Hazardous materials spill consultation.
- Non-Community ground water well inspections.
- Solid Waste enforcement.
- Nuisance and sanitation inspections.