Environmental Health

The Environmental Health programs focus on preventing communicable diseases and environmental conditions that could be harmful to your health.

Food Service / Restaurant Inspections

Health and Safety

Laboratory Services

Land, Air and Water Quality


If you have a complaint about air quality, a child care center, food service establishment, mobile home park, public accommodation, public swimming pool, residential housing, school, sewage, solid waste outside the city limits, smoking in a public facility, tattoo/body art facility, or any other item that is a nuisance or public health concern, please let us know. You may call the complaint line at 719-583-4307.

All complaints should have the following information:

1. What the complaint is about.

2. The location of the complaint, exact addresses/locations if possible.

3. The owner and occupant of the property if known (very helpful for nuisance and aesthetic type complaints).

4. The date and time the problem occurred.

5. Complaints may be left anonymously, yet leaving your name and phone number allows for the best follow up to take action.