Important Notes for Liquor License Applicants
Liquor License Classes
- Retail liquor store license / with warehouse storage permit
- Beer & wine license
- Hotel & Restaurant license (with optional premises)
- Tavern License
- Club license
- Racetrack license
- Optional premises license
- 3.2 Beer retail (off & on premises)
- Special events permit 3.2% fermented malt beverage / malt, vinous & spirituous liquor
All applications, information and fees are returned to the County Clerk & Recorder’s Office for processing.
*Pueblo County requires that anyone involved with any liquor license be fingerprinted and complete an Individual History Record DR8404-I (02/94) including applicants, corporate officers and managers for all establishments.
*The Liquor Enforcement Division and Pueblo County does not require fingerprints or Individual History Records on managers of 3.2% establishments or anyone applying for a Special Events Permit.