Emergency Repairs (ERESP)
Emergency Repairs and Essential Services Program (ERESP)
The homeowner must be experiencing an emergency situation before a measure will be evaluated.
Types of Service:
- Electrical Plumbing Furnace Replacements
- Roofing Air Conditioners (Swamp)
- Customers must be buying, or own their home.
- The unit must be their primary place of residence.
- Homeowner must be age 60+ years or older.
- Income Eligibility is based on the guidelines listed below.
|Persons in Household||Income-30% Median||Very Low Income||Low Income|
If further assistance is needed, or you’d like to apply, please contact:
Pueblo County Department of Human Services (DHS)
583 - 6320