The Information Technology department is an internal administrative department, which exists to provide technology tools, and services that directly support and /or augment the services delivery of the Elected Offices and other mandated County functions and duties.
IT operations are performed by:
- Applications Development Group - Responsible for the day-to-day operations of automated data, as well as the development and implementation of applications using a combination of software, databases and GIS technology.
- Geographic Information Systems - Provides Pueblo County and the public with highly accurate maps and mapping applications for the analysis and management of land within the County's boundaries.
- Network Operations Group - Supports hardware (server and network) components of the County's IT operations.
- Help Desk - Provides user support, client software and hardware maintenance and user training.
- CSEPP Support Group - Responsible for all IT operations for the Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program.