Lodging in the City Center
Pueblo's City Center features two full-service hotels and a bed and breakfast. The Pueblo Marriott is conveniently attached to the Pueblo Convention Center, while the SpringHill Suites Hotel is located just across the street. Both are located just off the 1st Street exit into Pueblo's City Center. If you're looking for a more private and cozy place to stay in the Center, consider the Guest House Inn & Suites or the Bramble Tree Inn.
Courtyard by Marriott Pueblo
110 W. 1st Street
Courtyard by Marriott Pueblo website
- Concierge-level rooms with upgraded amenities for a premiere Pueblo, CO lodging experience.
- 163 bright fresh guest rooms and suites equipped with luxurious bedding packages by Marriott.
- Wireless internet, data-ports and dual-line speakerphone with voicemail for business traverlers.
- Luxurious Pueblo, CO lodging, with premium cable, in-room movies and video game rental.
- On-site fitness center and heated in-door pool available at our full service Pueblo Reservoir lodging
- Concierge lounge, business center and meeting space for conference lodging in historic Pueblo, CO
- This hotel has a smoke-free policy
SpringHill Suites Hotel
150 S. Santa Fe Avenue
SpringHill Suites website
- Barista coffee bar in the lobby
- Indoor pool with spa
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Contemporary bistro-style restaurant serving breakfast and dinner
- Sundry shop, open 24 hours a day, seven day a week
- Two flat-screen LCD televisions
- Spa-like baths
- Microwaves and refrigeration
- MediaHub plug and play technology for your laptop, MP3 player, game console and digital camera
- Oversized suites with luxurious bedding
Guest House Inn & Suites
730 N. Santa Fe Avenue
Guest House Inn & Suites website
- Free continental breakfast
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Business center
- Sushi restaurant on premises
- Fitness center
- Meeting facilities with audio visual and internet
- Coin operated laundry
Bramble Tree Inn
115 E. 8th Street
Bramble Tree Inn Website