Using Templates (Video)Using Templates (Video)
Some basic templates have been provided as a starting point for creating your content. The templates below include examples of a few different layouts you may want to use on your pages. Use these templates as a starting point for creating content.
- 3 Column with Header/Footer
- 2 Column with Header/Footer
- Slideshow with columns and content
- Video with columns and content
- Left sidebar with Header/Footer
To clone a template:
- Open the template in a new tab (CTRL+Click one of the links above).
- Click the "Clone" tab above the page content (next to the Revisions tab).
- Click the "Clone" button on the confirmation page to complete the clone
- A new cloned page will be created as a draft
- Add any header media and make sure to change the Department field to your own department
You can also clone any other existing page and use it as a template.