Immunizations and Services
- DTaP (Diptheria & tetanus toxoids & acellular pertussis)
- Hepatitis A (HepA)
- Hepatitis B (HepB)
- Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type b)
- HPV (Human papillomavirus)
- Influenza (Flu)
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- Pneumonia (PCV13)(PPSV23)
- Polio (IPV)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) (VAR)
Tuberculosis Skin Testing (PPD) testing is available; appointment is preferred. You must come back 48-72 hours after the test is placed so it can be read.
Travel Immunizations and vaccines specifically related to travel are available through our full service International Travel Clinic.
Strict confidentiality is maintained in all services.
Hours Available for Immunization Services
To schedule an appointment at the Health Department's clinic or for more information call (719) 583-4380. (Appointments are preferred)
Mondays & Fridays - 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesdays 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Tuesdays & Thursdays - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.