Immunizations and Services
- DTaP (Diptheria & tetanus toxoids & acellular pertussis)
- Hepatitis A (HepA)
- Hepatitis B (HepB)
- Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type b)
- HPV (Human papillomavirus)
- Influenza (Flu)
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- Pneumonia (PCV13)(PPSV23)
- Polio (IPV)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) (VAR)
Tuberculosis Skin Testing (PPD) testing is available; appointment is preferred. You must come back 48-72 hours after the test is placed so it can be read.
Travel Immunizations are available through our full service International Travel Clinic.
Strict confidentiality is maintained in all services.
To schedule an appointment at the Health Department's clinic for an immunization call (719) 583-4380.
Hours Available for Immunization Services
Appointments are preferred, call (719) 583-4380.
Mondays & Fridays - 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.