Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)
Pueblo WIC Appointment Line:
719.583.4392 Hours:101 W 9th Street Monday, Thursday, Friday:
Pueblo, CO 81003 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday: WIC Application Form - English 7:30a.m. - 5:30p.m.
Patients requesting a copy of Medical Records can print the Authorization to Release Information From PDPHE Clinic Form, complete it and bring it to the Pueblo Department of Public Health and Environment.
Patients requesting a copy of Medical Records to be sent to the PDPHE Clinic can print the Authorization to Release Information To PDPHE Clinic Form, complete it and bring it to the Pueblo Department of Public Health and Environment.
Follow Us on Social Media
Sign Up for Online Courses:
Breast Milk Donations:
Donors register with here
About the program
- WIC is a nutrition program to help income eligible families with children up to the age of five years and women that are pregnant, postpartum, or breastfeeding.
- WIC provides FREE nutrition counseling and healthy foods to those who qualify
- Families automatically qualify for WIC if they participate in Medicaid, SNAP, or TANF.
- Families can apply for WIC at anytime. Visit the Pueblo WIC office to fill out an application between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- WIC provides breastfeeding education and support.
- Same day, next day appointments.
- Nutrition education provided by caring, and trained staff.
- Free healthy foods for babies, children up to age five, pregnant, postpartum, and breastfeeding moms.
- See the food list in English / Spanish
- Breastfeeding education and support including; classes, texting program, a pump loan program, and a mom-to-mom support group
- Free measurements on growth
- Free access to online nutrition information (WIChealth.org)
- Baby behavior information to help parents understand their newborn infant’s cues, sleep patterns and why babies might be fussy