Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Pueblo WIC Appointment Line:
Pueblo, CO 81003
Monday, Thursday, Friday:
8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
7:30a.m. - 5:30p.m.
About the program
- WIC is a nutrition program to help income eligible families with children up to the age of five years and women that are pregnant, postpartum, or breastfeeding.
- WIC provides FREE nutrition counseling and healthy foods.
- Families qualify for WIC if they participate in Medicaid, SNAP, or TANF.
- Families can apply for WIC at anytime. Visit the Pueblo WIC office to fill out an application between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- WIC provides breastfeeding education and support.
- Nutrition education provided by caring, and trained staff.
- Free healthy foods for babies, children up to age five, pregnant, postpartum, and breastfeeding moms. See the food list in English / Spanish
- Breastfeeding education and support including; classes, texting program, a pump loan program, and a mom-to-mom support group
- Free measurements on growth
- Free access to online nutrition information (WIChealth.org)
- Baby behavior information to help parents understand their newborn infant’s cues, sleep patterns and why babies might be fussy