What Foods Do You Get on WIC?
WIC selects foods that are healthy to eat and can fit within food preferences of various cultures.
WIC food packages may contain
- Baby food
- Fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables
- Dairy alternatives such as tofu and soymilk
- Whole-grain choices
- Canned or dried beans and peas
- Varieties of canned fish
- Yogurt, milk, cheese, eggs
- 100% fruit and vegetable juices
- Peanut butter
- Infant formula
See the full list of Colorado WIC approved foods here:
Download the WIC Shopper App to make shopping for WIC items easy!
Each package varies so check what’s available to you on your WIC shopper app.