The purpose of the Retirement Department is to assure the steady and healthy growth of the Retirement Funds, which will in turn enable the Pueblo County Retirement Plan to continue to be an outstanding retirement program, capable of providing adequate income to retiring County employees, making their retirement years secure, comfortable and enjoyable.
- Maintaining active county employees retirement contribution records
- Pre-retirement counseling
- Pension payroll processing
- Monitoring retirement plan investments and cash flow
- Deferred Compensation plans coordination