Early Childhood Professionals and Medical Providers
- Why Screen and Refer?
- Pueblo EI CF Referral Release Form English & Spanish
- Pueblo Resource Directory Home Visitation
- Screening Referral Process
- Pueblo Tips for Talking to Families
- Developmental-Behavioral Shared Decision Making Tool
- Developmental Screening Rack Card English - Printable
- Developmental Screening Rack Card Spanish - Printable
- Catholic Charities Home Visitation
- Early Head Start Recruitment Flyer - English
- Early Head Start Recruitment Flyer - Spanish
Patients requesting a copy of Medical Records can print the Authorization to Release Information From PDPHE Clinic Form, complete it and bring it to the Pueblo Department of Public Health and Environment.
Patients requesting a copy of Medical Records to be sent to the PDPHE Clinic can print the Authorization to Release Information To PDPHE Clinic Form, complete it and bring it to the Pueblo Department of Public Health and Environment.
*The Maternal and Child Health Bureau defines the population of children and youth with special health care needs as "those who have, or are at increased risk for having, a chronic physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional condition and who also require health and related services of a type or amount beyond that required by children [and youth] generally" (Maternal and Child Health Bureau, McPherson, et al., 1998).
This project was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number B04MC28087, Maternal and Child Health Services. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.