Find resources and other information for your business and employees.
- Moving Forward in Pueblo - Five Things For Businesses To Know
- Guidance by Business Sector
- Guidelines for Businesses on Masks and Vaccinations
- Vaccination Event Request Form
These pages are updated by the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment.
General Information on COVID-19
You can find most answers to your questions on these pages.
- Colorado COVID-19 Updates
- Cleaning and Mask Guidance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Large Gatherings/Festivals toolkit from CDC
- How to get your vaccine card on your smart phone
Anyone can have severe lllness, but some people are at higher risk of getting very sick from COVID-19, including:
Everyone's daily preventive actions are important in reducing spread to people who may experience more severe illness.
State Reopening Status
Get guidance on key COVID-19 metrics throughout the state.