New placard(s) and PWD Plates

  •     Complete the DR 2219 Persons with Disabilities Parking Privileges Application.
    •     Page 6 of this form must be completed and signed by Physician.
    •     Anyone other than yourself must witness your Secure and Verifiable Identification information (Colorado DL or ID) on the form.
    •     Placard(s) and PWD license plates are issued through the County MV office or apply online. (Your application must be completed prior to placard(s) and plates being issued).
    •     For more information visit the state site.
  •     The form can be turned in online, in person, dropped off at the Pueblo County Motor Vehicle office, 215 W. 10th St. Pueblo, Co 81003 or mailed in.
    •     Mailing address is P.O. Box 878 or P.O. Box 555 Pueblo, Co 81002.

    Placard and Plate renewals

  •     Renewals for permanent placards can be self-certified for the 1st and 2nd renewal (years 3 and 6).
  •     All other placard types (short-term temporary, temporary, and extended) require a new application signed by a medical professional every renewal cycle. Follow the new placard process above.
  •     Renewal can be completed:

    For more information contact your Pueblo County MV office at 719-583-6507.

    Replacement placard(s) or plates if lost or stolen can be replaced at the County Motor Vehicle Office.