License Plate Renewals
The Pueblo County Motor Vehicle Division handles the licensing and registration of vehicles for Pueblo County citizens.
TO AVOID LATE FEES: YOU MUST RENEW PRIOR TO YOUR TAGS EXPIRATION DATE
Remember to Bring These with You
1. A valid State ID
2. Proof of Insurance
3. Title or Renewal Card
For your convenience, Pueblo County offers multiple renewal methods:
1. Renew at a Colorado MVExpress Kiosk: One is located at the Southside King Soopers, located at 3050 W. Northern Ave, and another at the Pueblo West Safeway, located at 1017 N. Market Pl.
2. Renew and update your address information online at mydmv.colorado.gov
- Join the line via text: 719-294-0427
- Join the line online: https://kiosk.na9.qless.com/kiosk/app/home/514?screen=consumerInfo
- Download the Qless app from the Google Play or IOS App Store
Managing Your Wait Time
Join the queue as early as 7:45 am on the day of your service. The Motor Vehicle opens at 8:00 am. You'll receive text updates 10 minutes before your time to return. You can manage your wait time using the Qless app or text 719-294-0427 to start, stop, or delay if needed.