The new online permit system is faster and will give you better insight into the progress of your permit.
Register your Firm/Company to eliminate repetitive steps from the application process.
If you are not able to start/finish the work in the submitted time window, it is required to apply for the ROW Time Extension thought OpenGov portal.
If you have valid reason to request time extension, we will accommodate your request.
All information regarding our procedure you can find at the next Link Pueblo County Code 12.08
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Construction Inspector Mariano Cornejo at 719 583-4723 or (cell) 719 568-5487
If you have any questions regarding TCP, feel free to contact our Traffic Engineer Ivan Jelicic at 719 583-4629
In an emergency situation, signing according to the MUTCD shall be required on the project site
even though a permit will not ne issued until after the excavation has taken place
Our office is open Monday through Thursday from 6:30 am to 5:00 pm
Plan your work, related to 24-hour advance notice call , with our working hours to avoid inconvenience
List of required elements for TCP:
- Work location coordinates (Use coordinates format supported on Google Maps)
- Right click on the work location on google map
- Left click on coordinates will copy info
- Time window in which work will occur
- Marked north on the plan
- Location speed limit
- Road Name
- Legend with a visual representation of the elements
- Manifest with list of all devices
- Marked Clear Zone with distances
- Appropriate certificate
- Signature of TCP designer
- All dimensions ( A, B, C, L, Buffer, Tapers...) shall be presented as numbers
The traffic control plan must be signed by an individual certified by the Colorado Department of Highways (CDOH) or the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), as a Worksite Traffic Control Supervisor, whose signature shall constitute certification that the plan meets or exceeds MUTCD standards.