Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) provides low-cost health insurance for certain children and pregnant women. It is for people who earn too much to qualify for Colorado's Medicaid Program, Health First Colorado, but not enough to pay for private health insurance.
Who is Eligible?
- Children age 18 and under and pregnant women age 19 and over.
- Applicants with household income under 260% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL). See the CHP+ Income Chart for details.
- Colorado Residents
- Lawfully residing children and pregnant women with no five year waiting period
- Applicants who are not eligible for Health First Colorado
- Applicants who do not have other health insurance
- Primary Care
- Emergency Care and Urgent Care
- Hospital Services
- Dental Care
- Maternity care (prenatal, delivery and postpartum care)
- Mental/Behavioral Health Care
How Do I Apply?
- Online using Colorado. PEAK or ConnectForHealthCO.com
- Pick up an application at one of our offices, 405 W. 9th Street OR 320 W. 10th Street OR 2631 E. 4th Street
- Apply by phone at 1-800-221-3943 / State Relay: 711
- Apply by mail
For more information visit the Colorado Child Health Plan Plus website or call 719-583-6160