Employment First (EF) provides employment supports to Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) recipients.
Who is Eligible?
- Current SNAP (Food Assistance) recipients qualify for Employment First services
Benefits and Services Include:
- Job seeking skills training
- Work experience
- Monthly job search support activities
How Do I Apply?
- You must apply for SNAP (Food Assistance) to be referred to Employment First.
- If you are not eligible for SNAP but believe you would benefit from employment services, the Workforce Center may be an option.
Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Pueblo County Department of Human Services
Family Service Center
405 W. 9th Street
Pueblo, Colorado 81003