Using the form below, you can report:
- A violation of Pueblo Smoke-Free Air Act.
- A violation of Non-Cigarette Tobacco Retail License Ordinance.
- A complaint/concern around secondhand smoke exposure in an apartment, condo, or rental property.
- A complaint/concern around secondhand smoke exposure at work.
- A complaint/concern around students using tobacco/vaping on school grounds or at school events.
Please note: Reported violations/complaints may not result in penalty. However, the Health Department team will do everything in our power to help educate and enforce any of the policies above being violated.