- Child Welfare, including protective services, foster care, adoption and adolescent services
- Older Adults and the Disabled programs include protective services, home based services financial assistance, and options for long-term care
- Basic cash assistance, including food and medical assistance for eligible individuals and families
- Employment and career assistance
- Child Support Enforcement services
Pueblo County Department of Human Services assists individuals and families in improving their quality of life as they strive to reach their self-defined potential.
320 W. 10th Street
Pueblo, CO 81003