IMPORTANT! Effective February 1, 2021 the process for scheduling food pickup and applying for Commodities Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) and The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) will change.
The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) helps supplement the diets of low-income Americans by providing emergency food assistance at no cost.
Who is Eligible?
Households may meet TEFAP income-based standards in the following two ways:
Participate in one of these public assistance programs
- Aid to Needy Disabled (AND) Aid to Blind (AB)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program)
- Eligible Foster Children
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- SNAP (Formerly Food Stamps)
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Old Age Pension (OAP)
If you are not participating in any of the above public assistance programs, you must have a combined gross income which does not exceed the maximum income limit for the household size.
How do I Apply?
To apply text FOOD to 1-877-644-3663 (1-877-644-FOOD) You will receive a reply containing a link to the intake survey.