The Direct Install Program offers free energy efficiency upgrades to customers who are below 80% of the area median income. The Direct Install Program is administered by Pueblo County.
Who is Eligible?
- Applicant's household income is below 80% of the area median income
- Must be a current Black Hills Energy customer
How Do I Apply?
- Download an application (the link is below) OR pick up an application at the Pueblo County Housing and Human Services office, located at 2631 E. 4th Street, Pueblo Colorado 81001
- Return the completed application to Housing and Human Services, 2631 E. 4th Street, Pueblo Colorado 81001
- Must provide Colorado ID for every member of your household over 18
- Bring a copy of your electric bill and your gas bill
- Qualification letter for one of the following: LEAP, TANF, WIC, OAP, AB, AND, SNAP, Medicaid, Section 8 housing
- OR 1 full month of pay stubs for everyone in the household who is employed
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 Person||7 Person|