The geographic information system (GIS) team integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically referenced information.
GIS allows Pueblo County to view, understand, question, interpret, and visualize data in many ways that reveal relationships, patterns, and trends in the form of maps, globes, reports, and charts.
GIS provides a wide variety of GIS technology services supporting internal departments, regional initiatives, and the general public.
- Database and analysis services of GIS data types to include shapefiles, geodatabases and CAD files.
- Creation and maintenance of GIS datasets, including the Pueblo County Assessor’s full-county Tax Parcel mosaic.
- Emergency incident support services and data creation, including support for the Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program (CSEPP)
- Provide field mapping, custom map and data product support, spatial analysis, and reporting.
- Map production including GeoPDF products and report creation services
- Creation of hardcopy and digital GIS map products, and data analysis and reports.
- GIS web-based services
- Build and maintain both internal Departmental and full-public access to geospatial information through robust custom-developed websites and services.
Contact Information Technology
Information Technology Department
320 W. 10th Street
Pueblo, CO 81003