Pueblo Department of Public Health and Environment (PDPHE) allows comments and postings on all media sites with imposed limits. PDPHE intends this forum to be family-friendly, please make comments and posts consistent with that standard. In addition to keeping comments family-friendly, PDPHE asks you to follow the posting guidelines provided here. Messages found to be in non-compliance will be removed.
The following types of comments or postings are not allowed and will be removed:
- Obscene, abusive, hateful, defamatory, or which invade or violate the privacy right of others.
- Promotional postings, solicitations, links, or advertisements; this includes promotion or endorsement of any political organization, financial, commercial, nonprofit, nongovernmental entity or agency, particular services, or products.
- Promotion of illegal activity or violence, or the violation of any federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance.
- Links or applications that would damage or harm anyone’s computer or software.
- Violation of copyrights or registered trademarks or are unrelated to the topic of discussion.
- Personal attacks of any kind that target or disparage any civic, ethnic, racial, or religious group.
- Misleading, offensive, or provoking others into inflammatory debates.
PDPHE urges all comments to be original opinions and should continue the theme of the blog/posting and remain focused on the topic.
Individuals participate at their own risk, taking personal responsibility for comments, username, and any information provided. Also, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute endorsement on behalf of PDPHE.
This is an official government agency page, therefore, all comments and posts to the page may be included in any open records requests received by PDPHE.
Contact Sarah Joseph, Pueblo Department of Public Health and Environment Public Information Officer, with any questions.