Private citizens are encouraged to report suspected fraud in the delivery or misuse of funds for Human Services benefits such as SNAP (food stamps) or TANF (cash assistance) or any other benefits.  

To make a report, contact the Pueblo County DHS Fraud Unit at:


Be ready with the following information: 

  • The name of the individual or organization
  • The address of the individual or organization
  • The individuals living in the household
  • The date of the alleged misconduct
  • A detailed description explaining why you suspect fraud or abuse
  • Your contact information

You may email information or questions to:

[email protected]